Friday, April 15, 2011

Student Report# The one after the last.

What did you accomplish in the last week?
In the last week, I've started uploading my AP portfolio. Two weeks and 200+ points off later, but at least it's going. And as per AP art, I've started the first clone photo I've done in months.

What problems did you encounter this week?
My review. If I had any other problems, they have been pushed to the side by my review.

What do you plan to do and/or accomplish in the next week?
In this week, I want to finish my hallway piece as soon as I can and replace a photo in my Concentration.

What provided you with satisfaction this week?
The positive feedback I got for my hallway piece made me pretty happy. It's good to know that my personal mark on this school will hopefully get a decent grade.

What were you unhappy or dissatisfied with this past week?
The review. Forever and always, this review.    

No comments:

Post a Comment