Friday, April 8, 2011

Student Report # I can't remember

What did you accomplish in the last week?
In the last week, my major accomplishment was getting my breadth and concentration together.

What problems did you encounter this week?
As far as WISE is concerned, I didn't really have any problems. 

What do you plan to do and/or accomplish in the next week?
In the next week, I want to start working on getting an official portfolio together. I don't expect to be "done" soon, but I hope to get the bulk of it going.  


What provided you with satisfaction this week?
Critique for AP art was very satisfactory, seeing as how I now have a Concentration that would actually work.

What were you unhappy or dissatisfied with this past week?
I have nothing to be dissatisfied with, I just wish I had gotten more blogs done like I had planned. But I do hope to get back into blogging cause even when the year is over, I want to keep it going.

No comments:

Post a Comment