Thursday, April 21, 2011

Student Report# It doesn't matter anymore

What did you accomplish in the last week?
I can't say I've accomplished anything this week. It's been rough.

What problems did you encounter this week?
Personal problems.

What do you plan to do and/or accomplish in the next week?
In the next week, we have to design our logo for AP, and as such, I will hopefully be able to design my business card.

What provided you with satisfaction this week?
Pretty much nothing. Although, I got to include the name of a very important person in my hallway piece. Not much. I just figured that if "I" am going to be in this school for a while after I graduate, I would like to have a little piece of her here with me.

What were you unhappy or dissatisfied with this past week?
Not being able to concentrate on any of my work.    

No comments:

Post a Comment