Thursday, February 17, 2011

So Practice...

I'm kind of in a rush, so this won't be a long entry, but I wanted to get it down now before I forget to write about. I'm about to leave the library so I can go meet up with fellow WISE student, Ryan Feller to see if we can finally fix up my back tire (get it replaced.)

But, as I said before, I really want to practice different types of photography. I haven't been able to get much during the week, but this weekend I hope to get a lot in.
  • Friday- Having a going away party for my good friend Peter. Watching our friend's soccer game/dinner/movie night. All that jazz. And this seems like an all too amazing time to work on my Street/Candid photography. Awesome.
  • Saturday- There is a good chance that I will be going to a house show down Pembroke Pines where a few local bands (most of whom I'm friends with) will be playing. That in itself is Candid/Concert/All Around Fun photography
  • Sunday- A friend I've known since the 5th grade is putting on a benefit concert (Strings for Hope) at a local venue (Talent Farm). A while ago he asked me to take photos of the event, and of course, I gladly agreed. Un-needed Concert photography practice: Check. And depending on how my ankle feels, I may bike over to Feller's house for a birthday party for my Ex Girlfriend who is in town to celebrate. Regardless of how the party turns out, that's more practice.
And even today, I managed to get easily a hundred pictures of Cypress Bay's drumline, whom I love dearly.

Practice. Practice. Practice. Not always fun, but I have to admit it is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment